Servings : Serves 4
Juicy, tender and spicy fish fillet cubes skewered with capsicum and onions and grilled. Served with my favourite fish accompaniment, masala potatoes.
- 500 gm fish fillet, cut into small cubes
- 2-3 capsicum/bell-pepper, cut into small cubes
- 2-3 medium onions, cut into small cubes
- 2 tbsp yoghurt
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tbsp gram flour (besan/chickpea flour)
- 2 tsp tandoori masala
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp salt
Marinate the fish will all the ingredients for at 2-3 hours. Skewer the fish, alternating with pieces of capsicum and onion.
Shallow fry for just 2-3 minutes per side.
Then to get a lovely bbq flavour, grill them over hot coals for a few minutes just until the colour looks perfect, you can also grill them in the oven if you want.