Servings : Serves 1
A healthy and satisfying drink that can act as a wonderfully refreshing snack or even a meal substitute, depending on what additions go into it. By freezing a combination of fruits in small freezer bags or containers, it makes it super easy to quickly whip some up as and when you need a smoothie boost! Here’s how I prep mine.
Ingredients for Freezer Smoothie Packs
- Ripe bananas, peeled and sliced
- Ripe mangoes, peeled and chopped
- Berries of your choice (strawberries, blueberries, etc)
- Pineapple chunks
- Spinach leaves
Ingredients Per Serving
- 1 portion of freezer smoothie pack (from the prep above)
- 1 1/2 cups water, juice or milk
- 1/4 cup yoghurt
- 1 tbsp chia seeds (optional)
- 1 tbsp flax seeds (optional)
Use whichever combination of fruits that you like or are in season to make your smoothie packs.