This delicious and easy filling can be used in sandwiches, buns or as a pizza topping. Tastes awesome on pasta too!
- 200gm can of tuna, drained
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 small green capsicum, cubed
- 1 small red capsicum, cubed
- 1 small yellow capsicum, cubed
- 1-2 green or red chillies, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp. ginger paste
- 1/4 tsp. turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp. paprika powder (optional)
- 1 tsp. cumin powder
- juice of 1 lemon
- 4 tbsp. chopped fresh coriander
- 1/4 tsp. pepper powder
- salt to taste
Heat oil in a pan, add the onions and stir fry until translucent. Add the paprika powder, garlic, ginger, cumin powder and turmeric powder.
Then add the cubed capsicum and chopped chillies and cook for 2-3 minutes or until the capsicum begin to soften. Add the drained flaked tuna. Mix it up well until everything is combined.
Let it all heat through, then sprinkle the salt and black pepper. Squeeze in the lemon juice, add the coriander and stir together. Adjust seasoning to your taste. Turn off the heat and use as needed!
Assalamu alaikkum! Mayi knw
Assalamu alaikkum! Mayi knw what z paprika powder?
W/Salaam, a powder made from
W/Salaam, a powder made from dried red bell-pepper/capsicum.