Servings : Makes 20-25
This is a very simple and delicious snack.
- 500 gm white potatoes, boiled and peeled then mashed whilst still warm for best results
- 1 cup cooked keema/mince - recipe link in instructions
- salt to taste
- chilli powder to taste
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp. chopped coriander leaves
- 1 egg, beaten with 1 tsp water
- 1 tbsp. gram flour (besan/chickpea flour)
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
Boil, peel and mash the potatoes then add about a cup of cooked keema, some lemon, a bit of salt and chilli powder and a little chopped coriander. And your mixture is ready!
Here is my cooked Keema Recipe: Keema
Shape the mixture into cylindrical logs, refrigerate until firm for a few hours, then sprinkle them with a bit of gram flour/besan….dip in egg and then coat with breadcrumbs, and fry until golden! Blot well and serve hot with any dip or chutney of your preference.