Servings : Serves 2
This sweet version of lassi is amazingly delicious. It is different from the fruity lassi, like Mango Lassi from a previous post. Aside from the numerous health benefits of having lassi, this refreshing drink is ideal to revitalize the body after a long day of fasting or during warm summery days.
- 1 cup plain yoghurt
- 1/2 cup chilled/icy milk
- 3-4 tbsp. sugar or honey (or to taste)
- 1/4 tsp. rose syrup (optional)
- pinch of cardamom/elchi powder
- pinch of saffron (optional)
- 1/4 cup ice cubes
- almond slivers for garnishing
Add the yoghurt, milk, sugar/honey, rose syrup, cardamom powder and saffron strands into a blender and blend until smooth. Pour the lassi into the glasses filled with ice cubes, garnish with some almond slices and saffron strands. Serve and enjoy!