Servings : Serves 2
An amazingly refreshing and utterly delicious shake that is super easy to make.
- 1 1/2 cups cups crushed ice
- Coffee made with 2 full tsp. instant coffee mixed in half cup HOT water, then add half cup milk to the coffee and chill in the freezer for an hour
- 3/4 cup milk (I used whole milk)
- 3 tbsp. sugar (adjust to taste)
- whipped cream from a can or freshly made
- chocolate syrup
If you have a coffee maker, you can use that coffee to make the frozen coffee shake instead of using Instant Coffee. Use three-quarter cup STRONG coffee mixed with half a cup of milk and increase the crushed iced amount by an extra quarter cup. The rest of the ingredients remain the same.
Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend on high speed until ice is crushed and drink is smooth. You can add 3 tbsp. of chocolate syrup in the blender and mix together to make it a mocha shake or 3 tbsp. caramel to make a caramel coffee shake. Pour into two tall glasses, top with whipped cream and drizzle some chocolate syrup or caramel syrup on top.
Serve with a straw.