Servings : Serves 1
One of my favorite all-natural juices! It has more benefits than I can remember, but here are some of them:
– Carrots gives the body Vitamin A, B Vitamins, Vitamin E and many minerals.
– Good prenatal health
– Good eyesight, bones and teeth, liver and nails
– Smoother and clearer skin and Healthy hair
– Helps in cancer prevention
Some people say it also helps in weight-loss!!
- 3-4 large carrots, grated
- lime or ginger (optional)
Carrots are naturally sweet, so there is no need to add any sugar to this juice. So hurry up and go make yourself a glass of this delicious goodness.
For a glass of carrot juice, you’ll need 3-4 big carrots. You can use a juicer to juice them, or if you don’t have a juicer, you can grate then process them in your blender WITHOUT ADDING ANY WATER and then sieve the juice out using a cheese-cloth/mul mul material.
Chill and serve!
I sometimes like adding a squeeze of fresh lime or lemon or a touch of ginger to give the juice an extra zing. You can even mix this with any other juice. I always add fresh carrot juice to most of my home-made fruit juices. 🙂