Servings : Serves 2-3
Perfectly delightful tidbits, enjoyable as finger food or as part of a snack/meal with fries or potato wedges, or even enclosed in a wrap with some salad and sauce.
- 250gm boneless chicken breast, cubed - Marinate the chicken cubes in the ingredients below for at least 2 hours.
- 1 tbsp. soya sauce
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. garlic paste
- 1/4 tsp. ginger paste
- juice of half a lemon
- 1 tsp. black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp. red chilli powder (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. cumin powder (optional)
- 1 tbsp. yoghurt/curd
- 1-2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, beaten with 1 tsp milk
- pinch of salt and pepper
- oil for deep frying
Beat one egg with a tsp. of milk. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
In a separate bowl, pour some breadcrumbs.
Now dip the chicken cubes first in the egg & milk mixture, then roll in the breadcrumbs. Fry over medium heat until golden in color. Remove and drain any excess oil.
Serve and enjoy!